College Bound Student Athletes

College sports

Students intending to participate in Division 1 or Division 2 college athletics must register with the NCAA Eligibility Center.  

Students also need to submit high school transcripts and ACT or SAT scores to NCAA.  Students should use the NCAA Eligibility Center code (9999) when they register to take the ACT or SAT.  If they do not use this code upon registering for ACT or SAT, they will need to send their test scores to NCAA directly from their ACT or College Board account after testing has been completed and scores have been returned.  NCAA does not accept test scores from the high school, they must be sent directly from the testing agency.

Students should also schedule an appointment with their counselor to review the NCAA academic eligibility requirements as well as their high school coursework and transcript.

To register with NCAA or to learn more about initial eligibility, please click the link below:
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.