Physical/Alternate Year Forms

Health & Eligibility
Physical Examination and Parent/Guardian Permission

A student-athlete whether an adult or not, must have written permission of parent/guardian to participate in school athletics and he/she must have a physical examination (signed by a licensed physician or advanced practice nurse prescriber) every other school year.

A physical examination taken April 1 and thereafter is valid for the following two school years. Physical examinations performed before April 1 are valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following school year.

The year opposite of when a physical examination is needed, an Alternate Year Card must be filled out, signed by a parent/guardian, and given to the Athletic Office. Alternate year cards signed after May 1 are valid for the upcoming school year.

Physical Cards

Click here for physicalcard.pdf

Click here for physicalcardspanish.pdf


Alternate Year Cards

Click here for alternateyearcard.pdf

Click here for  altyearcardhmong.pdf

Click here for  altyearcardspanish.pdf


WIAA Health Information

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.