Physical/Alternate Year Forms

Physical Examination and Parent's Permission
A student-athlete whether an adult or not, must have written permission of parents to participate in school athletics and he/she must have a physical examination (signed by a licensed physician or advanced practice nurse prescriber) every other school year.

A physical examination taken April 1 and thereafter is valid for the following two school years. Physical examinations performed before April 1 are valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following school year.

The year opposite of when a physical examination is needed, an Alternate Year Card must be filled out, signed by a parent/guardian, and given to the Athletic Office. Alternate year cards signed after May 1 are valid for the upcoming school year.

Physical Cards




Alternate Year Cards




WIAA Health Information

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.